Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Like a Breath of Fresh Air

Ah, validation! It is sweet isn't it? Sometimes things just fall into place so perfectly that you can actually see the hand of God directing each and every move. And trust me, having someone who's well respected in the fantasy football community unknowingly agree with me is nothing short of an act of God. Burning bushes and Red Seas parted be damned.

If you would like to share in my joy, please head over to ESPN and read the following article, here (it's insider but it's free). Then come back and read my last entry before this one. You'll find a striking similarity but know that mine came out first - I published last night. So if anything, he surreptitiously copied my brilliant idea. Which I have no problem with because he's a big time writer and if he's looking at my stuff I must, therefore, be pretty damn cool.

Either way, it seems you and I, Mr. Berry, are of one accord. And when two people agree on something, it must be true. At least that's what my mom always told me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

When is the oh so brilliant Jeremy going to actually put up a comment?

Calitri said...

I believe the question is, when is the benevolent Jeremy going to throw up a post?

I'm mean, come on! The co-author of this blog doesn't have to comment on my stuff. He gets to smack me across the face with his enormous manhood. That really says it all, don't you think?

Anonymous said...

That is what I meant ... I feel he is doing a pretty poor job. Afterall, it is 'draft' season in fantasy football, so the more help the your readers would be better, don't you think?