Sunday, October 7, 2007

Keep Waiting

In a note unrelated to anything football, my apologies go out to the fans of the Cubs and Phillies. I'm sure Karabell is inconsolable right now. Your joy was so short lived. I can't say that I'm not happy with the outcome, but it would have been nice for you to at least get one win. If you go to the prom but don't dance with one girl, does it really count that you were there? If you went to the moon but didn't set foot on it, did you really go to the moon or were you just in space a little longer than most? Did you just get a little closer look than everyone else?

As for my final review of week 4, I know I've been deliquent. I'll have it out tomorrow. Today, I'm going to do was I do best - get drunk, maybe a little high and watch some football. Hell yeah!

No comments: