Monday, October 15, 2007

Tweaking the system ... again

After crunching the numbers, I'm realizing that the "new" scoring system I came up with wasn't a fair assessment. It's only looking at the top players, and it's not really a good look at the full guru rankings. So I'm expanding it a bit (20 QB, 25 WR, 25 RB, 15 TE, 15 K, 15 DEF), changing the grading scales. Will debut this week, and I'll update all previous weeks so we have a consistent system.

Work in progress, people. Ray's working a time machine to go back in the past to change grades. Maybe while he's back there, I'll have him put $50 on Stanford+39.5 vs. USC for me.

1 comment:

Calitri said...

50 bucks. That's it? Really? Once the machine is up and running, I'm mortgaging the house and putting everything I got, including whatever value the wife has, on that game. A week from now you should be looking at the newest billionaire and ruler of the free world.

In my first experimental trials of the device I successfully sent a pig back in time five minutes. Unfortunately, he ended up teleporting into Jeff's rectum and we haven't seen him since. Oh well. Try, try again.