Wednesday, September 26, 2007

And I Saith Unto Zion

"Ask and you shall receive, my children", thus saith Calitri unto the downtrodden, "Take heart, for at least this week, you shall have a 'Studs' list that actually make sense due to the foresight and wherewithal of Ron in conjunction with my iron fist. "

It appears Ron has taken my advice in his latest sit/start column. As my current "A", number one recommended guy, go check it out. I have a good feeling about his picks this week. Not to mention, you don't have any thing else to do, considering everyone else's rankings and predictions come out no earlier than noon tomorrow. So do yourself a favor, stop staring at the waiver wire praying that viable running back pixelates before your eyes and go read up on some useful fantasy knowledge. God knows you need it now more than ever.

Ron Anish's Sit/Start over at Fantasy Sharks: here

Sidenote: Is anyone else - besides Jeremy, who happened to beat me last week and usurp my rightful place in the championship - in a Yahoo! fantasy baseball league? Either their game tracker is completely on the fritz or there's a ghost in my machine. Everything's going bat shit. The Cleveland vs. Seattle game has been in the top of the seventh for thirty minutes with "undefined" at bat and two outs. No shit it's hard to get him out, he's undefined! It's starting to really creep me out. By the way, the O's may suck but Nick Markakis is the bees knees. Just wanted to throw that out there.

No comments: