Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I have something in common with Shaun Alexander


Shaun Alexander is playing football with a crack in his wrist. I am writing a blog with a crack in my wrist.

Yeah, I fractured my wrist last week (OK actually a bone in my forearm). I can't imagine playing football with this; cortisone shots must be a lot stronger than the Rx my doc gave me. So just a heads up for my diehard fan(s). This week's recap is going to be shorter, mainly because I can't type a lot at once without lapsing in and out of consciousness. Look for it soon though.

1 comment:

Calitri said...

It's too bad the only milk you'll drink is that of the one-eyed trouser snake - lots of protein but not much calcium, I hear - or this whole situation could have been avoided.

Now that you and Mr. Alexander are kin, could you please tell me how he's going to do against your beloved 49ers this week.

Love,
Ray